Hagedorn-NC. A good basis
For more than 100 years nitrocellulose has been an established binding agent for lacquers and printing inks. It is an approved product made of renewable raw materials and thus it is environment and health protecting.
Please consider: Different applications require a variety of technical characteristics. The wide range of Hagedorn Nitrocellulose types ;makes it possible to meet nearly every demand.
Hagedorn Nitrocellulose combines:
- Fast drying
- Re-growing raw materials: uncritical use in the food industry
- Accentuation of the grain for wood lacquers
- Excellent film formation: high-transparent, high-glossy films
- An overall good lightfastness
- Resistance: high mechanical stability even in thin layers
There will be suitable product for you!